Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weapon Meisters of Aviarus

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 am

If any of you know of Soul Eater, this is basically based on that.

*This particular RP is going to often require teamwork.*

There are two types of people in the world of Aviarus. Meisters and Weapons. The Weapons are humans who can take the form of weapons whereas the Meisters wield Weapons.

The world itself is a large continent that floats in the sky far above the clouds that over-look a vast ocean. In this land there are evil monsters known as Diavols who are born when a human's soul becomes heavily tainted by darkness.

In every town square, there is a board with a list of known Diavol whereabouts. Most of these are simple sightings of them, while others are requests for vengence.

To join the RP, you should join with another member. Forming a team of a Meister and [at least] one Weapon.

Yes, this means you may actually have to talk to someone and find someone that wants to join with you. (And that it will probably have an even number of participants)

Be sure to include the following with your character:
Name:
Type: (This is Meister or Weapon [if weapon, you should include what kind.])
Appearance: (If weapon, include a description of your weapon form.)
Background: (Also known as history. You know, not the one on your computer.)

At least Cthulhu admits he is evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 am

Name: Andromeda Black
Type: Meister
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: Andromeda spent the first twelve years of her life on a small farm a few miles away from a small town, until one day her parents mysteriously vanished. She eventually found out what happened to them and has ever since never been the same as she once was. She refuses to talk about the incident. After a few years of being a drifter, she met a weapon named Lupin whom she plans on using to exact her mysterious revenge on the Diavol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 am

Name: Lupin Calamitate
Type: Weapon (Much to his dismay, a razor fan)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

As for his Weapon form:
Spoiler:

Background: Seen as psychotic by most, Lupin has a personality that is as different as night and day. Literally. By day, he is eager to experiment on and dissect almost anything, or to simply do everything backassly. While at night, he is calm and collected to the point that one would think he is a different person entirely. He doesn't care why he is like this, or really notice it. He just wants to fight and study the behavior of the Diavols. To him, everything is an experiment.

His partner, Andromeda, finds his psychotic tendencies quite bothersome, though some of them are simply to get back at her for her jokes at his weapon form.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Name: Grant M. Menace
Appearance:
- Tall and Moderately Skinny
- When Grant isn't expected to fight Diavols, he wears a normal t-shirt and jeans. Otherwise, he is always prepared with proper armor for battle.
- Light-Skinned
- Deep Green Eyes
- Moderately-Long Bushy Hair: Brown

Background: Grant's first 12 years of his life were simple and how a child's life should be. He had two caring, but tough parents, went to school, and did all the things a kid his age should do. When he turned 13 though, his father brought him straight into training to fight against the Diavols. Grant wasn't prepared for the lifestyle change, so the first year was rough for him. Now, 4 years later at the age of 17, Grant feels that he is ready to follow in his father's footsteps and fight the Diavols. With his new partner Luna, he sets out.

Last edited by moneymenace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 am

Name: Leon Ekkehard
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: Leon is the eldest son of the Ekkehard family; hier to one of the wealthiest families in Germany. His mother had passed away during his early childhood which left him motherless and under the care of his father who was considered as a shrewd character aside from being a super-power in his country. His father was a millionaire, or rather, a billionaire whose business was well-known throughout the world, but under the surface of this facade he actually conducted experiments on Diavols. Leon was often subjected to his cruelty and was forced to mold himself as the ideal heir of the Ekkehard. After Leon's father got re-married, his wife bore him a daughter which was not what he required of his second wife. When his wife couldn't take anymore of his atrocity, she left him one night and even left her daughter behind. In place of her mother, Elisa, Leon's sister, was then the one to bear all of his father's cruelty. Her child-hood was nothing more than days of "punishment" given to her by her father. Leon had a soft-spot for her sister. Whenever his father would beat Elisa, Leon would always step in to try to talk her father out of it but often took the beating for her. He didn't want Elisa to suffer the same as he did; having no childhood, being trapped inside this mansion like a bird in a cage, he didn't want Elisa to suffer all that. He wanted to free her from all her pains but couldn't to his despair because his father had connections. Even if he did somehow rescue her from this Hell, she had no where to go. But it wasn't until one day when Leon found out about the experiments that his father conducted about Diavols and his intentions to use Elisa as a specimen for them. Leon snuck Elisa out of her room that night and lit a fire in the mansion which served as a distraction and as an attempt to burn down this damned mansion along with his father. Leon then took Elisa and acted as her guardian ever since and took care of her as his responsibilty. Despite being a mature and a sophisticated person, he still tends to be a worrywart when it comes to his sister though he never shows that side of him to anyone. Leon also uses small knives as a weapon which he can throw at his enemy from afar. Although he was self-trained in it, he still doesn't miss a target and can throw multiple knives at once while re-equipping himself at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://basilmeer.deviantart.com/
Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 am

Name: Elisa Ekkhard
Type: Weapon
Appearance as Human:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.studiowisp.com
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

Name: Luna Aurora
Type: Weapon
Appearance:
Human form:
Spoiler:

Weapon form:
Spoiler:

Background: Luna was known around town as the local vet. If you had a wounded animal, Luna could easily figure out what was wrong with it and how to cure it. She has been on her own since the people she was living with kicked her out when she turned 16. She has always known she was just an object used to kill. Until her parner found her and convinced her she wasn't merely to kill...it was to protect as well. That was when she decided to fight the diavols and protect those weaker than her.

NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 pm

I believe we have all that will join, any that disagree can do so before July 26 at noon (UTC +/- 0:00) If none disagree, we'll start then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 am

"Hmm.. Diavols are always so borrrring!" Lupin said as he watched their latest kill dissolve into the air as Diavols are known to do. He turned back into his human form and crouched down on the rocky plains. "I need a specimen that can survive the primary tests."

Looking around, Lupin could see the fields of rock and grass, as well as a few trees. The sun going over a distant mountain range, he said: "Let's go back and find me something nicer. The sun will still be up for a bit."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 am

Luna stood there for a moment, looking around at the city. The sun was shining brightly down on the busy city, but she preferred being out during the night, while the moons light shined softly on the various plants. Going out was usually frowned upon, but Luna didn't care how many lectures she got. Seeing that everybody was too busy with their busy day, Luna silently walked off into the wooded area that surrounded the city.

Her steps were light as she made her way to her favorite spot down by the lake. She loved looking out at the water with the sun's glow reflecting off of it. It was also the best place to find the herbs that she needed to help the poor animals. She crouched down near the lake as she began to collect a few of the plants. She never grabbed too many, only what she needed.

moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 am

It was mid-day now, and Grant couldn't keep up with the traffic on the busy road. He had no sleep last night, because all he could dream about is his little brother (who was turning 13 and starts training in a few days). Grant had caring for his little brother, Harry, all of those thirteen years, and couldn't believe that he was already ready for training to fight the Diavols. It only worried him. He tried to shake the thoughts away, and decided to go about his business.

Grant moved to the side and avoided the traffic of businessmen and women walking to their jobs. It was Grant's day-off, so he thought he would go on a walk to make himself feel better. He ended up on the business side of the city, and it didn't really help much. Soon after, though, Grant noticed a familiar face cross to the outskirts of the city and exit through the wooded area. Her name was Luna and she was his partner. He decided to follow her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 am

She had just put the last of the herbs that she had picked into her small bag when she heard the rustling of bushes. Her heart immediately started to pound in fear. Was it the Diavols? She whirled around, her skirt swaying with the movement. She was prepared to flee at the first sign of trouble. But she paused when she saw who it was.

"Oh, it's only you," she said, relief obvious in her voice. Her body relaxed, the terror from a few moments ago gone. She picked her bag up from the ground and slung the stap over her shoulder. She looked back up at her partner in confusion, "why are you here?"

Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 am

Streams of light picked their way through the boarded up window, their shimmers refracting the particles of dust int he air which seemed to dance to the suns warm glow.

Elisa slowly opened her eyes as her senses adjusted to the scenary. It'd been late at night when she and her brother, Leon, had fled, and by the time they'd found an abadoned shack near the woods to rest, fatigure had gotten the better of her and she'd fallen asleep in an instant.

An inviting aroma of sweet fruit picked her senses and roused herself up from her cot to find her brother had left some bread and jam for when she woke up.

"Brother?" She spoke softly as if warey of what creatures could be hiding in the rickity old room. "Brother, are you there?"
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 am

"That's enough for tonight, creeper." Andromeda said, stretching her arms up to the sky. "I'm too tired right now, I've had a long day." It felt like it had been a long time since she had been out hunting Diavols, but it felt as strangely satisfying as ever.

"I'm going back now." She said, walking back down the rocky cliffs towards civilization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am

"No fun at all! And what is this creeper business?" Regardless, Lupin stood up and began following Andromeda. Giving out a dark laugh, he said: "I could solve your need for rest.. This is so lame!"

After a bit of walking, Lupin spoke again. "I'm getting hungry, can't we go find a cow or something?" As if in agreement, his stomach let out a growl. "I think I hear them in the distance. Just a few clean cuts~", he mused.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 pm

"You know you're not supposed to be out here, Luna," Grant said jokingly. He then looked around at his surroundings and took in the wonderful look at the lake. "But I guess I can understand. There aren't sights like this in the city."
He knelt down and splashed water onto his face to get rid of some of the sweat from walking around in the heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Andromeda turned and stared at Lupin for a moment. "Do as you will." She said, continuing on by herself.

"This place gives me the creeps..." She thought, scanning the landscape as she walked. This place had always made her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 pm

"It's not my fault that theyre too scared to realize what kind of things that can be found out here," she said, "I mean, just look at the place." She gestured to the surrounding area and looked at Grant again. "There is just so many things that could be of use to them."

She fell silent again and just looked out at the water. This was something that she constantly complained to Grant about. But she strongly believed that they could use the herbs to heal themselves, and there was always fruit growing in the trees. She sighed and shook her head, she'll never understand the people who live around here.

NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Lupin stopped for a second, pondering the thought. After a moment, he shook his head and caught up with Andromeda. "Lighten upppp..." "She is always on edge.."

Getting in front of Andromeda, Lupin turned each of his fingers into his weapon form's blades and flashed a sadistic smile. "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?~ Not me." He laughed and his hands returned to normal, "The most dangerous thing around here is me, you know?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm

"I guess all we can do right now is fight the Diavols. They're the only reason right now why our leaders are being such cowards."
Grant sighed. He was on the same terms as Luna on this case and he didn't like the fact that they were all in a decline. But he sadly doesn't have any confidence in himself to make a stand and tell people that the outside world isn't as bad as it used to be. All Granted wanted to do, was what he was told. Defeat the Diavols.
But, while he was here, he wanted to take the opportunity to indulge on the nature. He took off his shoes and socks and dipped his feet into the cool water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Andromeda stopped walking, glaring at Lupin. He was such an idiot. "Yes, because girly fans are soooo intimidating."

She continued walking, attempting to ignore anything else he said to her. It had been a very long day. All she wanted to do was take a very long nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Out of Context: "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the laziest of them all?" Me, of course.

Leon was always calm and collected, but for the first time in his life he felt nervous, unsure, and tired. Just a handful of hours ago, he had run away from his home with his sister in hope to save her from their father. Their father, who haunted not only Leon's dreams but even this run-down building he was in. Or so it seemed to him.

Leon felt restless and couldn't fall asleep even if he wanted to. There was so much going on in his mind that he was in a world of his own until his sister's voice brought him back to his senses. In a calm yet strong tone, he replied, "Of course I am, Elisa. I'm always beside you." Unsure if Elisa saw, but Leon smiled reassuringly which he often did.
Back to top Go down
Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 am

Peircing the unfamiliarity of the room came Leon's voice. She gazed about in the direction she'd heard it come from, and after a moment of her eyes adjusting she caught the faint outline of her brother resting in the corner.

Suddenly her mind and body felt at ease once more, and a faint smile played on her lips as she took in the sense of security.

She knew in her heart that so long as her Brother was nearby, there was nothing in the world that could hurt her ever again.
Or at lest that is what she thought.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Helskyth on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

"We will be leaving soon." Leon said as he stared up; up at what remained of the roof of this ruin-building. "Time is money, and we've already burnt much of it back home. Get some more rest while you can, because this journey has a long way to go." Leon released a little sigh as he imagined to what limits will his father go to get them back; and what he will do to Elisa if he will. These lingering thoughts made Leon feel a bit uneasy but he didn't have time to be so. He had to get his sister to some place safe, far from his father and his cruelty.

"I will protect her." Leon said quietly, speaking to himself. "I must protect her. he said to himself again as he clutched on a knife he had put beside him on the ground a while before.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

"Let's see you kill without me!" He continued walking for a moment before muttering: "And I'm not girly. I'm just graceful."

"So much walking. Why do I even have to walk?" Looking up at Andromeda, he didn't even begin to speak. Instead he decided to just stay quiet for the rest of the way back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   

Back to top Go down

Weapon Meisters of Aviarus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next