Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weapon Meisters of Aviarus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:29 am

"I suppose you're right," she said softly. She sighed silently and watched Grant put his feet into the water. She was about to tell him what kind of fish live in the water, but decided not to, seeing as how they hardly mess with people. But they were deadly to animals and other amphibians. She let her gaze wander around the natural beauty surrounding her.

She took a deep breath, scents of various flowers and plants filling her lungs. She wouldv'e much preferred being in the nature, but it was not to be. She cursed the Diavols for ruining things for everyone. She just wished the people around here wouldnt live in fear. She wished she was able to just tell them what kind of wonders could be found, but she had no connections. If you had no connections, you had no voice. She glared as that thought sprang into her head. People could be so stupid sometimes.

She let those thoughts go as she turned and looked back at Grant again, "when are you wanting to leave?" Her question was hesitant. She wasn't sure if she wanted to leave, but she knew she had to.

moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm

The question caught Grant off-guard. 'When are you wanting to leave?'
Grant never really liked living in the confined walls of the city, but he never quite thought about leaving it either.
"I have a family here, Luna. If it weren't for them, I'd probably be packing my bags right now, but I can't. My little brother is going into training in a couple of days and I... fear for his life. I can't even think about losing him. Running away from home... isn't my priority."
Grant pulled his feet out of the water and briefly let them dry in the sun. He then put on his shoes and socks.
"I'm going back to have something to eat. You're welcome to join me if you would like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Luna thought for a moment. Since her partner didnt want to leave, then that meant she couldnt leave either, which gave her a reason to stay in this city. She had always heard of others leaving to fight the Diavols, but she guessed the stories didn't have to be their case. They could easily defnd the city from the Diavols.Decision made, she turned toward Grant again.

At the mention of food, her stomache growled, which made her blush slightly. "I will go with you," she said, acting like nothing had happened. She hadn't realized until that moment how hungry she was. Luna had been ignoring it since yesterday evening. She had been busy with her mecinal remedies.

RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:01 am

"Let's see you kill without me" Andromeda said, continuing at a brisk pace. The longer they stayed there the more paranoid she felt.

Eventually she reached her house on the outskirts of town. "Goodnight, creeper." Said she, as she went inside, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 am

OFF TOPIC POST regarding this RP

Don't forget to read and take part in this thread. It'll end up playing a key part in the RP soon.
http://dreamlight.forumur.net/t22-map-for-weapon-meisters-of-avarius-rp#192

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.studiowisp.com
moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:58 am

Grant and Luna re-entered the city walls without anyone noticing and started to look for food. Grant pointed out a burger joint and they decided to enter. The food wasn't the best in this place, but it was close-by and they were hungry. Grant ordered what he wanted and sat down at a table, waiting for Luna to place her order and sit down with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 am

(OOC: Sorry Money, but it has to be 2 paragraphs...even if its hard to do at times.)

Luna wasn't really happy about the choice that they had made, but it was closest food place that they could go to. Besides that, there wasn't too many places they could go...especially on a tight budget. Luna already grew her own fruits and vegetables, but she needed meat too...and she wasn't about to slaughter cows or chickens herself. She shuddered at that thought and pushed that line of thoughts away. If she kept thinking about it, she wouldn't eat.

When Grant sat down, she sat across from him and ordered her food, already calculating how much it was going to be. She was sure she had enough to pay for the meal, but she just sat there instead of reaching into her pocket for the money. She stared down at the table in an awkward silence, not sure what to say to her new partner.

moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 am

OOC: Interesting. I believe that there shouldn't be that kind of maximum. In my case, I would've started acting on your character if I continued with my post. Just my thoughts though.

There was an awkward silence between Grant and Luna. What they were talking about leaving earlier, it just lingered in his mind. 'It is clearly lingering in her mind as well,' Grant thought. He didn't really know what to say, but he knew that he had to break the ice somehow or else he may not end up on good terms with his new partner.

He brought his head to look at Luna's and said, "So, uh... why don't you tell me a little about your family? I know you know a little about my little brother. Do you have any siblings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am

"Creeper. What kind of cheap schmuck does she take me for?" Lupin thought as he climbed up onto the roof and sat himself against the chimney. Irritated, he looked down the chimney and yelled into it: "I can kill just fine with out you!"

After awhile, the moon began to rise and Lupin passed out, tumbling off the roof. "My, my, that hurt a bit." He then strolled off for a near-by burger joint. "I would have at least some money if she actually let me inside." With a sigh he made his order and sat down.

At least Cthulhu admits he is evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 am

Elisa's body still felt heavy, so she took to her brother's dvice and closed her eyes again to rest a while longer.

In her brief slumber, she saw herself standing before a mirror. She watched as her dream-self reached out and touched the refletive glass. It rippled slightly, then began to resonate with a faint humming.
A light began to appear at the contact of Elisa's dream-self hand and the mirror, which procceded to glow brighter and brighter until it blocked all vision. Almost as quickly as the light had come, it vanished. Elisa now looked through the eyes of her dream-self, and into the mirror. But instead of herself, she saw what looked like a shield with runic patterns and strange designs.
She tried to reach out to touch it, but instead found she no longer had arms, nor legs or anything else. The object in the mirror was reflecting what was true to her.

Before she could make any sense of it, she was roused from her slumber by Leon rocking her shoulders. The look in his eyes told her it was time they had to go.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:30 pm

"They're here, but are still at some distance We need to leave now!"

Leon could hear people approaching, though it was hard to pin-point their exact number. It could be ten, it could be twenty, or it could be a whole army. Anything was possible, because it was their father with who they were dealing with. Leon took out a few knives from the pocket-belt he wore around his waist and took Elisa's hand and ran for the window on the back side of the run-down building and beckoned Elisa to go through it. After she did, Leon jumped out as well and took Elisa by hand again and ran through what way he could make sense of.

After running for a while, he again began to feel the presence of someone approaching. No, this time it wasn't someone, rather a something that ran along the shadows; eying it's prey and drawing in closer. "Diavol!!" Leon said as he cursed them under his breath. It was night, and the Diavol's appearance was dark as well so Leon couldn't discern much between it and the environment. But Leon took his chances and threw the knives he held at the beast, hoping that they'd hit. A painful groan, followed by a roar, was proof enough that the knives hit but rather than damaging it, it agitated it even more. "Shit... I need to find a way out and fast..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://basilmeer.deviantart.com/
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 am

Andromeda quickly stripped and got into bed, trying not to think about her hunger. She thought that maybe a nap would make the feeling go away.

Lupin was never allowed in her house, she didn't trust him enough. He was always doing weird experiments on the roof during the day. Just being around him put her on edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Luna could feel the silence bearing down on her, but she did nothing to break it. She was startled when Grant asked her about her family and siblings. "Umm.." She pondered for a moment, thinking back on her past.

She smiled slightly then looked away from him, "I don't have family." She looked up as the waitress came with their food and she looked relieved. She immediately began eating her greasy food.

NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Lupin heard the girl sitting behind him say that she has no family. "Just like me.. The poor girl." He turned towards her and the guy with her. "Lovely night, no?" He didn't expect them to answer, they did just get their food.

Hearing his food get set on the table, he let it be. He just wasn't hungry anymore. "The name's Lupin, by the way." It was a lovely night, though, he had never seen a day before. He always wondered what they were like.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Luna jumped when someone behind her began talking. She turned around and glanced at him, wondering where he had come from. "It is lovely out," she said, she had always loved nature.

"I'm Luna," she told him and then gestured to her parner, "and this is Grant." Luna knew she should probably shake his hand or something, but she wasn't sure if he was against things like that. She looked at his untouched food and looked confused, "aren't you going to eat?"

moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

'She didn't have any family," Grant thought. He wasn't really good with situations like this and couldn't really about how to reply to that. He didn't get the chance though, because a man ended up rudely interrupting. Grant found out the man's name was Lupin.

Luna then introduced Grant and he gave him a glance and a smile. Grant thought he should thank him because he saved Grant from an awkward moment, but that would've been rude to say. Grant simply ignored the two and decided to quench his growling stomach with the food that was staring at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:10 am

Through fear and urging from Leon, Elisa once more put all her might into running as fast as she could whilst her brother kept her in tow.
She couldn't hear the men from behind, but she risked a glance to see some torches shining back towards the abandoned shack. It seemed they'd not spotted their escape and they'd soon be far enough away to rest.

Then suddenly Leon stopped, and Elisa had to steady herself to not bump into him or trip over.
He seemed on edge, staring all around him. Some moonlight shone through, and Elisa determined they'd wound up in a fair clearing, either on the edge of, or inside the woods, she couldn't tell for sure.
Then Leon suddenly had his knives out. He seemed transfixed on something ahead of him, but Elisa was unable to tell what. Then he threw one of the knives and a moment later, a horrific and inhuman roar bellowed back at them.
It took a moment to sink in as suddenly all of Elisa's wildest nightmares came to fruition.
Frozen in terror, her eyes locked into a transfixing gaze with the beast.
"D... Diavol..."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 pm

"Elisa! Get back!!" Leon yelled as he pulled to a stop in an attempt to face the shadowy beast before his eyes. Leon pulled out some more knives and took a deep breath, closed his eyes and opened them again after confirming the position of the Diavol. "From the left.." he thought to himself and threw three knives at the same time. Another roar, but a smaller one as compared to the previous one; which meant that the knives didn't hit a vital spot this time. The Diavol stepped in closer and attempted to take down Leon but he deliberately dodged at the last second and the Diavol launched past him.

Now that it was closer, Leon saw it's red, glimmering and bloody eyes. Though saying eyes would be a bit inappropriate since one of Leon's knives was in it's right eye. "No wonder it let out that terrifying howl... he said to himself. Prolonging this fight will only tire us out, and Elisa's here too. I can't put her in danger. I must end this quickly..." Leon's eyes went from his bloody right eye, to his other glimmering red eye. "It's a do or die, but I got to make it blind." he thought to himself as he once more prepared himself for the Diavol's attack.

The Diavol attempted to lunge upon Leon like a rabid dog out of it's cage, but losing it's right eye had been causing problems for it. It couldn't use it's right eye, so it only relied on it's left and it's nose; to smell out his prey wherever they are. Leon had realized that so it was easier for him to run into it's blind spot and escape it's attacks. Leon tried injuring it's other eye but the Diavol wouldn't make it easy. It was as if it had realized what Leon's intentions were. And it was then that the Diavol directed it's attention towards Elisa who stood quietly by the tree a few meters away.

It began to run towards her with it's jaw open-wide. "Elisa!!" Leon yelled as he cursed his legs under his ragged breath. "No, no, no, no!! I can't let her die! Move you damned legs, move!" Leon was exhausted with the little skirmish with the creature. Somehow forcing his legs to move faster, Leon ran as fast as he could to save Elisa in time. As her older brother, it was his duty to protect his sister, no matter what the cost, no matter what the situation. "Even if it costs my life..." he uttered to himself. "Even if it costs my life, I will protect Elisa!" he yelled half to himself and half to the beast as he deliberately pushed Elisa out of the way and took her place in stead.

The Diavol's huge jaw fell upon Leon like an arrow that would pierce the chest. Only it weren't a single arrow, but a dozen or so of them. Leon lay still on the ground with the Diavol upon him, lying in his own pool of blood. The Diavol had missed Leon's neck, but had it's fangs sunk into him from his left shoulder to his chest. The pain Leon felt was so immense that even though he wanted to scream in agony, the pain made him unable to. So he lay there still in satisfaction that he had been able to save his sister, but now tried to tell her to run away. Which also was rendered unable by his losing consciousness and the agonizing pain that ran through his body.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"Oh, yes, of course. Like your friend, you should too. Nice talk, though." Lupin turned back to his food and dug in. I bet that Grant is happy for me helping him.

By the air of the place, he could tell one of them was a Weapon. "Fighters of the Diavol.. I can't remember when me and her last fought one. Or for that matter, when I last saw her." He let out a heavy sigh. "I'm surprised I even remember I have a partner.." At the thought, he turned his fingers into his blades and loked t them, lost in thought.

Last edited by NotteEterna on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkRosa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 am

Luna hadn't thought it was much of a talk but she shrugged and turned back to her food. She had noticed that Grant hadn't been talking for the past few minutes and was instead focusing on his food. She shrugged and started eating again until something from the corner of her eye caught her eye. There was a group of kids crowding around in a circle.

Her eyes widened when she saw what it was they were staring at. She looked at Grant, "I have to go," she said and hurriedly grabbed her bag. Luna then ran out of the restaraunt, nearly knocking someone over, who had been caring a tray. She ran over and crouched down, gently touching a dogs head. It looked as if the pup had gotten cut on something. "Is he any of yours?" She asked them, even as she picked the little pup up from the ground, not caring that the blood dripped onto her dress. She then started to head back to her house, not even noticing if anyone was following her or not.

Helskyth

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 am

Elisa continued to watch in horrow as Leon fought against the Diavol. Her heart was racing and sounded like thunder in her chest, and her body felt numbed to the core.
Her mind was torn up within a batttle of its own as she watched; trying to decide if she should run or fight. But what could she do in a fight? She was weak, pathetic in a situation like this.

Leon continued his duel with the beast, keeping just one step ahead, but never able to do any real harm back. Maybe if she threw a rock? Anything that might distract it just long enough it'd give Leon the chance.
She couldn't just do nothing. It was wrong. Leon had always been there for her, stood up when she was pushed around, picked her up whenever she was hurt, took care of her and stayed by her side when she was ill.
To stand there, doing nothing at all, while once more her put everything on the line to protect her was wrong.

Suddenly the Diavol charged towards her, and for a moment time seemed frozen. She still couldn't move. Its one working eye bared down on her, and its jaws opened wide to bring her down.

Click for apporpiate music

"This is it... I'm going to die... not like this... I don't want to die like this..."

She heard her brother call her name, and a strong force nock her to the ground.
She hit the ground hard, but was otherwise uninjured. Looking back up she saw the Diavol, its jaws dripping with fresh blood, and Leon beneith it, a pool of blood starting to form.

"No... no..."
Elisa let loose a scream that took the Diavols attenton back to her.
Througth teared up eyes she looked at the near lifeless form of her brother.
"Please don't be dead... I'll do anything... please don't die." She thought as she stared on.

Just then, a faint light began to emit from where Leon lay. She rubbed tears from eyes to see better and saw the charm around his wrist had begun glow.
"Mother's gift... It looks so warm."

Without thinking she reached her hand out to touch the light, and as she did her mind and body began to feel lighter and lighter. She closed her eyes as she felt her mind slip away and become something else. Then when she reopened them, she was seeing the world from above.
The Diavol had moved away from Leon, and was baring its fangs once more. The light still remained, but now in Leon's arms rested a shield with runic designs, exactly like the one in her recent dream.
She smiled, or at least, thought she was smiling. "Its my turn to protect you, dearest brother."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 am

Lupin watched as Luna went out the door and to a dog. It almost looked as if-- ".. A Diavol." Rushing outside towards the new feeling, he saw a large beast in the distance. This particular one seemed to have several tails. "So, it was."

"Luna, be careful. I have someone I must protect." Hoping that he didn't arrive too late, Lupin rushed back home. To where Andromeda had been left unguarded. "Please, please don't be too late. She can't die before me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 am

"What.... what is this..."

Leon's body felt light. Almost as if he were weight-less like a feather. He couldn't move a muscle, but had this strange feeling of calmness that flood his heart and his mind. He was at peace; without any worries, without any burden. But the thought of leaving his beloved sister alone scared him still. "I guess that's all the worth I was, Elisa..." he thought to himself. "Forgive me... my dearest sister..." and closed his eyes when suddenly...

"Its my turn to protect you, dearest brother."

Elisa's voice reached Leon's ears and suddenly a strange power began to engulf Leon. He had been surrounded by complete whiteness amidst which he floated like a leaf on a water. But now, his body began to shine and slowly turn white as the new found power flowed through Leon's body, taking all of his fatigue away and granting him strength and powering his will to survive, to fight, and to protect.

Leon slowly regained his senses as he began to lift himself up. His ribcage had been broken and there was a grave wound on his body, but the numbing pain began to cease as Leon stood firmer and firmer until he regained his normal posture and stood straight in front of the beast that bore it's fangs and growled in it's stomach. Leon looked to his left and right; searching for Elisa but couldn't see her. when he finally felt the weight of something around his arm. Looking down he saw that he was equipped with a shield that had runic designs carved all over it. Upon seeing the shield, Leon's lips uttered a single name; "Elisa...". Upon saying her name, he felt as if Elisa were smiling at him, just as he were right now while looking at the shield.

"Let's do this, Elisa." he said to his sister who was now strapped around his wrist as a shield. When Leon readied himself, the Diavol once more attempted to sink it's fangs into Leon but failed when Leon kicked his feet and side-stepped to the left while throwing a knife at it's belly. As a result, the beast screeched in pain. It turned towards Leon again and lunged at him once more, but Leon sent it hurling to a tree by blocking it with the shield. When the Diavol came in contact with the shield, a strange force emitted from the shield and sent it backwards with double the force the Diavol had attacked. The Diavol writhed in pain as it fell to the ground and was beginning to wobble when it tried to get up.

"Chance.."

Leon sprinted towards the beast with a knife equipped in his left hand. When he came closer to the Diavol, it let our a roar and once more ran towards Leon, and when the distance between them two decreased more, the Diavol jumped at Leon again. But it's last attempt was rendered useless as well as Leon smacked the shield in the Diavol's face and turned it over mid-air while landing on it's stomach and finally sticking a knife in it's other eye; making it finally blind. Leon kicked it's belly twice which resulted with the Diavol gaining more speed before hitting the ground and giving Leon a jump. And when the Diavol fell on the ground; forming a small crater around it, Leon came down like a meteor and smacked the shield in it's belly again which resulted in the beast yelling and screeching and coughing out blood. The crater, formerly smaller, became quite larger due to the impact. Even Leon couldn't believe how much power his impact had, and it was all because of the strength his sister gave him.

The Diavol slowly began to stop moving and began to dissipate beneath Leon; turning into countless little particles of black sand and being left into nothingness. Leon took a huge breath as he stood up and spoke to his sister, "We did it, Elisa..... we did it..." Leon couldn't believe that he and his sister had just taken down a Diavol, and when Leon was near-death too.
Back to top Go down
RoseReveries

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:42 am

Andromeda awoke from her semi-peaceful slumber to the overwhelming feeling of danger. She quickly dressed and climbed the ladder on the side of her house to the roof.

"Lupin? Lupin are you up here?" she called out, searching frantically, but he was no where to be seen. She looked out to the horizon and saw the sinister silhouette of a beast with several tails coming straight for her.
"Lupin?! Get out here you idiot!" She yelled, but still he was nowhere to be found. Even though Andromeda didn't want to admit it, she was useless without him. Right now she truly was terrified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Meisters of Aviarus   

Back to top Go down

Weapon Meisters of Aviarus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2