Dreamlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Apocalypse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NotteEterna

NotteEterna

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am

Serenity's head dropped when she heard that. "Well.. You aren't helping me fix that." She then ran over to the ledge. "Are there people over there? Where you came from?"

She sighed and turned to the man. "I can't see them.." Falling to the floor of the roof, she continued, "I can't even see you.."
Back to top Go down
Pierrot

Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:00 am

"You can't, can you?" Claude said. "Well, all things set aside, consider yourself lucky." When he said that, he felt the girl's glare on him, but he kept staring at the fire in front of him and continued, "This hell isn't something you'd like to see, even in a dream. Oh wait, that would be a nightmare. But does it matter? After coming to this point in time, I wish I was blind. Blind to the tyranny before my eyes, blind to the dying souls, and blind to my own self."

Claude took a smoke and spoke up again, "Don't worry about it, kid. If you can't see me then that's that. I'm not a sight someone would want to see anyway." and saying so he let out a little chuckle. "There was a girl I met in the alley around the building. But I scared her off." he said and continued, "So, what's your name, kid?"
Back to top Go down
http://basilmeer.deviantart.com/
DarkRosa
Admin
DarkRosa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Rita nodded and smiled at the girl, "we could," she told her. She had the sudden urge to hug the girl, but she didn't. Cupcake just reminded her of her little sister.. She pushed that line of thoughts away, she was already distracted enough.

Rita started off in a random direction, not sure if there was ant place that was even semi-safe. She hoped there was though...at least for the night. "Make sure you listen for sounds of...them," she said, trying to listen as well. She really didn't want to run into one with Cupcake present, she wasn't sure what she would do.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamlight.forumur.net
NotteEterna

NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Serenity's voice dropped to a whisper. "Say that again, and I will blind you myself." She couldn't stand how he thought of her eyes as a blessing. What kind of fool was he?

"That girl. Bring her back here and I'll tell you my name." She wasn't interested in befriending either of them, but she knew she couldn't leave another life out there either. At least here was safe, or it was for now.
Back to top Go down
Pierrot

Pierrot

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 pm

"I hate to break it to ya, but that girl must have squirmed away somewhere. I doubt I'd be able to find her again, though I gave her a hint to where she should go. But then again, I doubt a girl like her would take the advice of someone who just appeared out of nowhere." and again, as if he were taking a breath between talking, Claude took a smoke and continued, "My question regarding your name got ignored twice, so I'll assume you hate me. Or just don't want to talk to me. Heck, I bet it's both." Claude shrugged and began talking again, "Though it's a bit unfair, kid. You got to know about me; my name, my age; which was before this apocalypse took place by the way, and my occupation. Which, of course, was up until I got fired. I think the apocalypse might have been the result of my curses that I threw at them." and laughed a bit at the last part.
Back to top Go down
http://basilmeer.deviantart.com/
DarkRosa
Admin
DarkRosa

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 am

Rita noticed that Cupcake had fallen silent, but that was okay with her. She didn't mind the silence, it meant that the zombies wasn't nearby. She kept listening to their surroundings closely as they walked, cupcake just a few steps beind her. Rita looked around, finally noticing the smoke rising in the distance.

"Let's go see what that's about," she said softly to Cupcake as they quietly made their way in that direction. They were almost to the building when she heard Cupcake scream. Rita whirled around, her eyes widening in horror. There was zombie closing in on them. She thrust Cupcake behind her and yanked her knife out. "See if the door will open," Rita said, nearly yelling over the zombie's moaning. She stood between cupcake and the zombies, not daring to take her eyes off of the gathering monsters.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamlight.forumur.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse   Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamlight :: Roleplay :: RP :: Modern-
Jump to: