Dreamlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Under the Sea~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IveliaDusk

IveliaDusk

~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Truo grinned and pulled away, picking Craina up to spin her around. He laughed happily and pulled her close to him again. "You know, I was supposed to find a possible wife at the ball. Would you like that possibility?" He kissed her again.

Calypso blushed but smiled, rolling over to look up at him. "I fell in love with you that day, too. And all over again every day that I've known you." She blushed, knowing that sounded silly, but it was true. She shivered and coughed a little, side-effects of the poison.
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Craina giggled as he spun her around and hugged him tightly as to not fly away. The blue haired mermaid almost fainted from shock at that moment. "Yes...I would be honored." She said and looked at him with a smile.

Delshino whipped around at her cough. "Ah! Will you be careful?" He scolded, but sighed and pulled a blanket over her. He leaned over and gently kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
IveliaDusk

IveliaDusk

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Truo grinned and pulled her into yet another kiss. "Thank you." He smiled. "I'm certain the King and Queen will be as taken with you as I am. And just so you know, there aren't any other candidates." he gave her a wink and a laughed.

Calypso sighed and gave Delshino a scowl. "That's all you got? I just told you that I love you back and you're concerned with my health." She softened. "That's just like you. Thank you, Delshino." She pulled him down to her to place a kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Carina blushed and laughed with him. "I guess that is good." She actually did hope that his parents would like her, and it wasn't good at all if they didn't. Thinking about that made Craina nervous.

Delshino laughed and patted her hair gingerly. "Was that the wrong answer?" He said, but before he could continue he was pulled for another kiss. "You need sleep. I'll be here if you wake up at all."
Back to top Go down
IveliaDusk

IveliaDusk

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Truo smiled, understanding what she was thinking. "I promise, they'll love you." He took her hand and swam down the hall with her. "Now that the palace is under control, what would you like to do?"

Calypso scowled and tossed a pillow at him. Sure, how much he worried about her was sweet, but it frustrated her. She kissed him. Kissed him, and he just tucked her into bed. She shivered and coughed again, pulling up her covers.
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Craina smiled a little and thought for a minute. "We never did get to eat." She said and looked to see if she was not being a glutton. But she really was hungry, her stomach betrayed her soon after.

Delshino caught the pillow and swam back over to her and tucked the pillow under her head. "Did I do something wrong again?" He asked softly, and put his hand on the side of her bed for support to look at her better.

((Amazing plot twist: Someone gets accused of murder. It's a random idea that came up to me just now. But feel free to shoot it down if it's stupid. >.<))
Back to top Go down
IveliaDusk

IveliaDusk

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Truo laughed. "Hmm. I haven't had the chance to be hungry, but now that I think about it.." his stomach growled as well and he chuckled. "Come, we'll go have Chef make us something." He grinned and swam with her to the kitchens.

Calypso sighed and looked up at Delshino. "I kissed you..." she said quietly. "You didn't even seem to notice..." She blushed, immediately feeling silly, and pulled the covers over her face. She shivered more now, continuously.
Back to top Go down
IveliaDusk

IveliaDusk

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm

((that'd be awesome!! But who?))
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 pm

((I dunno. One of the male characters?))
Craina stuttered. "B-But would they get mad or something?" This was probably ridiculous, as they had made an entire meal for guests that was never eaten, they where paid to cook. Craina would really have to let it go a little.

Delshino laughed again and kissed where her nose would be. "Of course I noticed silly. How could I never notice anything you do?"
Back to top Go down
IveliaDusk

IveliaDusk

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:16 am

((probably Delshino would be more likely))

Truo chuckled. "Definitely not. The castle only has the best chefs, the ones who live to cook and are sad when they can't. They'll be happy, I promise." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Hello, Chef Zeke! Could you prepare us two meals?"
The chef grinned. "Of course your majesty!" he turned to the kitchen. "we shall make two masterpiece meals!"

Calypso peeked over the edge of the blanket. "So you noticed?" She smiled a little and sat up. Then can I kiss you again?" She giggled and blushed.
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm

((Okay. Hmmm...How will he get in trouble? He could get blamed for poisoning Calypso!))
Craina jolted a little. "B-But I don't think..." She trailed off and sighed, she didn't want to trouble Truo or annoy him in any way. So she had to stay quiet and humor him a little.

Delshino chuckled. "If you wish." He said and leaned into her a little, his face probably the color of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Under the Sea~   ~Under the Sea~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Under the Sea~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamlight :: Roleplay :: RP :: Fantasy-
Jump to: