Dreamlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slender Man, Slender Man.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

Slender Man, Slender Man. Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man, Slender Man.   Slender Man, Slender Man. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Slender Man, Slender Man, All the children try to run. Slender Man, Slender Man, To him it's part of the fun. Slender Man, Slender Man, Dressed in darkest suit and tie. Slender Man, Slender Man. You most certainly will die. Slender Man, Slender Man, His branching arms are for collecting. Slender Man, Slender Man, His face is empty of expressing. Slender Man, Slender Man, He won't let you say goodbye. Slender Man, Slender Man, You most certainly will die.
With the many disappearances happening lately, many things get strange. One day, as you are looking through your mail, a note falls to the floor. You pick it up and it is just a normal paper, with a circle with an "X" in the center. You turn it over trying to see who sent it, and you look again and it's just a blank page.
That night after having a nightmare about the Slender Man, you wake up and find yourself in a deep forest at night. Something is following you and you keep running into other people with the same story. Is this Slender man? He's just a child's story.
Right?

Character sheet
Name:
Age (8-13 only):
Personality:
How do you feel about The Slender Man?:

I will let you all know when the scene changes.

Rules:
Max two characters, one boy, one girl
Don't ignore people.
When I change the scene with a bold post, then it is changed. Anyone new that shows up at any given time after I change it can go right to where the current scene. Slender Man is identified by a different color.
One person will be in a different place and will have to try and get out while everyone else tries to find them. Something like that.
Slender Man is played by me and it can and will show up at random. Please humor me. >.<
More information about the Slender Man can be found here: http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man
Back to top Go down
moneymenace

moneymenace

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man, Slender Man.   Slender Man, Slender Man. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am

Name: Grant Tise
Appearance:
- Brown Hair (Moderately Short)
- White Skin
- Dark Green Eyes
- Wears Black Vans Shoes
- Skinny Weight (About 95 pounds)
- Average Height

Personality: Grant is a smart kid and foolish stories don't phase him as much as the other kids. Even though he tries to keep a moderately tough figure on the outside, he actually gets frightened very easily. The other kids may rely on Grant to help them get out of the forest using his shallow ten-year old intellect, but may be surprised if even the smallest sounds scare him.
How do you feel about The Slender Man?: He likes to tell himself several times that The Slender Man isn't real, because that is what he truly believes. But when the nightmares of the Slender Man arise and keep coming, Grant starts becoming paranoid and is unsure what to believe.
Back to top Go down
NotteEterna

NotteEterna

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man, Slender Man.   Slender Man, Slender Man. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 am

name: Rain Fale
appearance
-Blonde hair cut to the shoulders
-Light green eyes
-wears a black Victorian dress, with a matching parasol
-slender and a bit short for her age
personality: After losing her parents in a fire, Rain began to hear voices from objects that seemed to guide her in the right direction. Since this started happening, she has carried around a knitted doll full of needles with her. Back when her parents were alive, it was her pin cushion for when her mother was teaching her how to tailor.
How do you feel about The Slender Man?: Since most kids stray away from her, she has never really heard the tale of the Slender Man, but she has heard he takes people away; perhaps to a dreamland? Wanting to find out, she pursues the Slender Man.

(Oh yeah, insane child that wants Slendy to get her. xD )
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man, Slender Man.   Slender Man, Slender Man. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man, Slender Man.   Slender Man, Slender Man. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slender Man, Slender Man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamlight :: Roleplay :: RP :: Modern-
Jump to: