Dreamlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotteEterna

NotteEterna

Halloween Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Ideas   Halloween Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Well, as I am hoping all of you know, Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow's Eve/etc. is coming up and the time is a personal favourite of mine so basically I am curious on what everyone thinks we should do. Contests and the like that is.

Thanks going to KyokoYei for already starting up a Halloween RP. (Gonna join soon, BTW.)

So I'll start off with:
a Halloween avatar contest: The rules are that it has to be an original avatar that you made and that it must be Halloween orientated.
Back to top Go down
KyokoYei

KyokoYei

Halloween Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Ideas   Halloween Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Yay. That sounds fun. I'll start looking at one~
Back to top Go down
DarkRosa
Admin
DarkRosa

Halloween Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Ideas   Halloween Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:48 am

That sounds like an amazing idea, Notte! I've been meaning to figure out a contest myself, but I've been too busy to do so. Before the contest actually starts, we'll need to figure out the deadline, prizes, rules, and anything else thats needed. Are there anymore ideas for a halloween contest before we actually start discussing this idea?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamlight.forumur.net
Sponsored content

Halloween Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Ideas   Halloween Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Ideas
Page 1 of 1