Dreamlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamlight is a forum with a wide-range of different types of roleplays. We accept beginners to expert roleplayers! Just remember to have fun and that everything in the roleplay forum is fictional.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Playing (RP) Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotteEterna

NotteEterna

Role Playing (RP) Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing (RP) Rules   Role Playing (RP) Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am

As with the forum's main set of rules, I will refrain from a long list of rules unless my hand is forced. The astericks show where additional comments have been added.

1. No scenes may contain (highly) sexual behaviour unless allowed by a staff member.*
2. Try to refrain from long scenes of romance. From past experience, it does get old.**
3. Try to maintain proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in respect for your fellow RPers.
4. Since others may not understand it, avoid text-speak.
5. If you use a language other than English for a post, give a translation.
6. When posting, try to keep between 2 and 6 paragraphs. That way your post may be responded to, but it does not dominate the entire scene.

You should check out this link before posting, it's quite helpful: (thank you Helskyth for finding it again)
http://www.rpgfix.com/resource/roleplay-guide

*I am really not sure why I am saying you can get it approved since, let's face it, you probably won't get it. If you want to RP in such a manner, I can recommend you to another site as I'd rather not have it here.

**This actually helped to kill an RP I was in before, so that's why that is there.
Back to top Go down

Role Playing (RP) Rules
Page 1 of 1